Sunday, July 12, 2009

In Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 C#What is "LIB environment variable" and how to make and change these settings

I recieve warnings when I build simple programs in C# using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, I need advice how to make and change settings for LIB and environment.

In Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 C#What is "LIB environment variable" and how to make and change these settings
I assume you mean C++ rather than C#





Try tools-%26gt;options





select Projects


then VC++ Directories


Finally on the top right select "Show Library Files"





The other environment settings are there also





**************************************...





I don't beleive that C# uses libraries - which is why I answered for C++.





Is it possible that the .NET environment is not available?





Environment variables are set under the control panel for system. Select advanced tab and then the environment variables button. Highlight the LIB environment vaiable and select edit to change it. If it isn't there you can select add. You probably want it under system environment variables


No comments:

Post a Comment