Sunday, July 12, 2009

ASP.NET with C#, visual studio.net???????????

How can I learn ASP.NET with C# , visual studio.net 2005, or with the HTML controls???


I should learn this very well in 24 hours, even I dont know how to see the file which it saves with aspx in Internet explorer...





plz help me cuz i really wanna be profetional in ASP.NET.


thanks

ASP.NET with C#, visual studio.net???????????
Well you cannot do it in 24 hours.





Becoming a professional in ASP.NET requires years of dedication. I have been coding ASP.NET applications since like 2 years, and I still feel that there is so much to learn yet.





The aspx file contains your declarative code. It can also contain server side event handlers and other functions. The web application should be copied under your root directory. Then one way to browse to the file from IIS.





l

flower pots

No comments:

Post a Comment