Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Can't compile using Visual Studio Express?

Hello everyone,





I'm trying to compile a program with this line:





#include "stdafx.h"





Yet for some reason, I compile it and get a fatal error that says the header file cannot be found. I thought this came with all Visual Studio software, but I guess I'm wrong.





I'm using Visual Studio C++ 2005 Express Edition; is it a download that I need? Please post a direct link to the site if it is a download.





I tried downloading something earlier, but no success.





Thanks.

Can't compile using Visual Studio Express?
You should be able to safely remove that header without affecting your compilation.
Reply:I'm not a big C++ programmer, but I found this on 'thescripts' :





http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread13...





Sounds to me like it is not necessary, and you may be able to remove it. Check out the link - some good info.


No comments:

Post a Comment