Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How do I slow down the display window for C++ programs in Visual Studio 2005?

I'm writing simple C++ source code in Visual Studio 2005, and would like to see the results displayed in the display window that pops up for about 1ms and then disappears again before I can see my results. Is there any way to lock the window so that it stays up until I close it?

How do I slow down the display window for C++ programs in Visual Studio 2005?
Hit Ctrl-F5, so VS pauses the program before closing it. Or run the program from the command line, as it is intended to be run.





Or ask the user for some input at the end. That is, have the user type something in the end, anything, so that the program pauses for that input.





Or system("PAUSE").





Note: Google in the future. Your question has been answered over and over by many others.


No comments:

Post a Comment