Sunday, July 12, 2009

Best book for new C++ programer for MS Visual Studio 2005?

I'm a new programmer and I'm looking for a book that works 100% with MS Visual Studio 2005. I got a suggestion for Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ book but it's not been a *huge* help.





I learn from self study and then play and when I try to type in the code exactly I get compilation errors. I need a book that works 100% with example code, explains well but preferably not 1,000 pages. A accompanied CD would be great but I'm just looking for a great book! I've had little luck. =(





If anyone has ideas, let me know. Thanks!

Best book for new C++ programer for MS Visual Studio 2005?
Starting out with C++: From Control Structures through Objects





is the book I used to learn C++
Reply:3333

trading cards

No comments:

Post a Comment