Sunday, July 12, 2009

How to view C# Windows Application Design in Visual Studio 2005?

I am writing a Windows Application in C# using Visual Studio 2005. It was easy to see the results of my code since there was a tab that showed a preview of my design. In this tab, I could also drag components from the toolbox, and VS 2005 will generate the code for that manually.





I use a different computer at school, so when I opened the project file, this preview tab didn't appear. I can't find the button/command to show this preview of the design.





Can you show me how to do it?

How to view C# Windows Application Design in Visual Studio 2005?
On the top you should find a button called "Solution Explorer"


Click on that and you should see a list of files that go into your project.





Each form will have 2 files


For example Form1.cs is where you design the form


Form1.designer.cs is the file that holds the code for the form.


No comments:

Post a Comment